1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Micro usb to headphone........

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by chiperoo, Feb 29, 2016.

1. chiperoo

chiperoo Lurker
    None

Feb 26, 2016
    Male
    Hi folks......
    Just joined here and was wondering if any of you would be able to help me. I have a samsung s4 (approx 3 years old now). Not the most robust of phones so as a result it is chipped/scuffed etc but still works!:D A couple of weeks ago i tried to plug in my headphones but they didnt seem to bottom out and the music seemed very distant. Tried clearing the headphone jack of any lint build up etc but this still didnt resolve it. I use my headphones ALOT at my work so i am lost without them haha. I have been trying to source a Mirco usb to headphone jack cable......but cannot seem to find one compatable with s4!?! I did get one from amazon but didnt notice until i had it that it was nokia compatable not samsung!:mad: Any help from you guys would be appreciated!
    Thanks!

Advertisement

2. psionandy

Dec 5, 2009
    Male
    Gizmonic Institute - mug in a yellow jumpsuit
    liverpool
    Not quite what you asked for.. But with something like the Sony sbh52 you can plug your headphones into that and connect to the phone via Bluetooth.... I've got one and would never want to be physically connected to my note ever again.

3. chiperoo

chiperoo Lurker
    None

Feb 26, 2016
    Male
    Thanks for the speedy reply!
    Something for me to consider i guess thanks. I did think about bluetooth headphones also but was hoping to keep the cost down. Thanks alot!!

4. psionandy

Dec 5, 2009
    Male
    Gizmonic Institute - mug in a yellow jumpsuit
    liverpool
    There are cheaper options out there... Especially if you don't need the latest version.. EBay is worth keeping an eye on.

Ones that I've used in the past include the jabra clipper, Sony mw600 and jabra tag.

Also the older Sony mw1 and sbh50 are similar to the sbh52 so you might be able to get a deal

chiperoo likes this.
  5. chiperoo

chiperoo Lurker
    None

Feb 26, 2016
    Male