• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Micro usb to headphone........

chiperoo

Lurker
Feb 26, 2016
Hi folks......
Just joined here and was wondering if any of you would be able to help me. I have a samsung s4 (approx 3 years old now). Not the most robust of phones so as a result it is chipped/scuffed etc but still works!:D A couple of weeks ago i tried to plug in my headphones but they didnt seem to bottom out and the music seemed very distant. Tried clearing the headphone jack of any lint build up etc but this still didnt resolve it. I use my headphones ALOT at my work so i am lost without them haha. I have been trying to source a Mirco usb to headphone jack cable......but cannot seem to find one compatable with s4!?! I did get one from amazon but didnt notice until i had it that it was nokia compatable not samsung!:mad: Any help from you guys would be appreciated!
Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones