1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

MICROFONE ISSUES - Galaxy S5

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by igorescu04, Sep 15, 2016.

1. igorescu04

igorescu04 Lurker
    None

Dec 21, 2015
    Hi everyone
    Since i bought this phone i had issues with low volume in the MICROFONE.
    Any trick to gain some volume?

Advertisement

2. munemsahariar

None
    buy a better micro phone or check your mobile volume. if it is full. i think you should test your phones sound from nearest shop.

Hope that helps:)

3. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you!
    Administrator

Mar 26, 2008
    Androiding
    As @munemsahariar suggests, you may want to walk into a store that sells your phone, play identical youtube videos, and make sure there isn't a problem with your phone's speaker.

Alternatively, certain phones may experience speaker problems if you're using a case that somehow blocks or diverts the sound. Are you using a case?

I also found an app that claims to boost volume by 30% to 40% but it seems they are a sham and simply manually turn your volume up and down. You've been warned! An example:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.porrassoft.volumebooster

4. munemsahariar

None
    i won't think any app genuinely boost the phones sound . by the way did you already try this app? if yes inform me that it boosts your phones sound.;)

Samsung Galaxy S5

The Samsung Galaxy S5 was announced in 2014 and was the company's first flagship of the year. The device featured a 5.1-inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, and a 16MP primary rear camera.