• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Micromax A70 General FAQ and Discussion

Upvote 0
i want to check it what options it has,can we use internet of pc on our phone with pc suite?
I have used it & it's a crap for me,everytime opens in chinese even if i change the language everytime,even with administrative privileges.That's why started using adb on linux & found a solution which works for windows too.So now i don't have to use 91pc suite to use adb anymore.
And for that option of using pc's internet with phone I don't think 91pc suite can do that but u can give it a try.

Upvote 0
Well...guys I purchased tata docomo postpaid...

As in Amritsar and Ludhiana ( in Punjab) they share the network with Aircel so that's y u must have sewn in my screenshots a sign of roaming..
So I activated 50rs 2gb monthly pack and wherever my phone gets 3g signals of aircel it automatically switches to it and I downlad a movie or games :p works for me....if any1 in Amritsar or Ludhiana can try this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones