1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Micromax A70 General FAQ and Discussion

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by insane_subro, Sep 28, 2011.

1. gouthamb

gouthamb Well-Known Member

develoepr message is like this
    ---------------------------
    "Hi,

I will give in the next 2 weeks the full version of "Perfect keyboard" for free to XDA members.

What you need to do is to buy the keyboard in the market and send me the order number and I will send you a refund.":eek:

Advertisement

2. nil22

nil22 Well-Known Member

after I boot I hav 80+mb free ram but after using for half-day or 1day i hav only 60+mb free ram available...ne way to get more ram??? ne script????? I am using stock rom...

3. rkabhi70

rkabhi70 Newbie

i want to change game of screen resoultion
    it's possible or not:thinking:

4. Tan3189

Tan3189 Member

Somebody pls help me i am in desparate need of help plsss plsss my bluetooth is not switching on??

5. varun.chitre15

varun.chitre15 Android Expert

Try to restarting ur phone.

6. ninadchaudhari

ninadchaudhari What's up !

Yup simple restart must solve the problem also try QUICK SETTINGS from Market -- free !
    this app solved my Connection disconnection issue long back !

7. ninadchaudhari

As i see it it is impossible for CWM 5.5+ to be ported to A70 without source ....
    it need to get access to custom modified kernel !
    just few days ago it was launched for just 2 devices now for many devices !!!
    btw it is gr8 ! ( not better than 4ext recovery anyways for higher device !!)

8. Tan3189

Tan3189 Member

Restarting is not helping me still my bluetooth is not switching on restarted my mobile a thousand of time.Please somebody help yar I don't want to go to micromax service centre they have pathetic customet service..

9. sunil90

sunil90 Android Enthusiast

wipe ur dalvik cache and install your rom again
    do this and try to turn on your bluetooth

10. Tan3189

Tan3189 Member

In recovery mode how to flash rom again??

11. Tan3189

Tan3189 Member

In recovery mode there were 2 option to wipe cache one was for factory reset and the other just wipe cache..So I did'nt do factory setting but wiped cache was that dalvik cache??

12. ninadchaudhari

i would suggest try quick settings app
    and more over

you are on a wrong path !

You have not installed any custom recovery for the phone first of all you need to install Either CWM 4 or CWM 5( recommended)
    Install it from this thread : http://androidforums.com/a70-all-things-root/461765-tut-installing-cwm-recovery-v5-0-2-6-a.html

then do a nand backup (very imp. ), then you can proceed with a dalvik clear followed by flashing any other ROM afeter a factory reset !( you can restore just the data after a Factory reset [note: everything i have typed is mentioned , the procedure is mentioned in the same the same thread ! ] and if flashing any other ROM does not help try multiple flashes ! but if this does not help you are very lucky as your phone will not disturb you in your work for least 3-6 months ( at service center :p ) caz they are COMPLETELY new new for droid phones more over if rom fashing does not help you cannot get anything after flashing a software at the service center as they do the same exact process you are going to do !!!! just flash everything again....

One more thing i will strongly recommend you to use the fastboot method for flashing ...

13. Tan3189

Tan3189 Member

I am facing another problem guys my stock browser is not ready to load up any page??Pls can smbdy help me..

14. nil22

nil22 Well-Known Member

has ur Bluetooth problem solved????

15. Tan3189

Tan3189 Member

No about that I want to ask you a question I want to flash that asevenmaxx rom ok but the links for that has kernel files only where is the rom??

16. cool.gautam

cool.gautam Android Enthusiast

why you want to flash asevvmaxx? its not bug free rom , it's wifi not working , no music bug corrected and many more GO FOR HYBRID3

17. Tan3189

Tan3189 Member

Alright so I'll install hybrid 3 rom first and then flash it with the kernel..

18. varun.chitre15

varun.chitre15 Android Expert

No need of kernel

19. Tan3189

Tan3189 Member

Ok but where is the hybrid 3 rom zip file???Again by clicking on hybrid 3 link we are directed to asevenmaxx where only kernel is given??

20. cool.gautam

No you aren't please re-check the link . ThankYou

21. Tan3189

Tan3189 Member

In order to flash a rom we have to copy the rom zip to sd card..So what does that mean how to move it to the root of sd card??

22. cool.gautam

Root of the SD card means you have to copy in Memory card straight away not in any folder if your mem. card is in H drive then put it in H:\

23. Tan3189

Tan3189 Member

Ok thank you so much i'll flash hybrid 3 on my mobile

24. ninadchaudhari

i will recommend try leandros v2 also !

25. Tan3189

Tan3189 Member

My stock browser is not working any help??

Tags: