• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Micromax A70 stuck at boot screen. Help!

Hey friends, i have got my phone back....

I'll explain everything in detail....
First the problem: You r on stock ROM and u accidently deleted or replaced "framework-res.apk" and u have also not installed CWM recovery.....

Solution:u first need to flash CWM recovery by Fastboot (to enter fastboot-press the camera key tightly and connect the usb cable) it will enter into fastboot and u have to install the drivers in the pc....[there is a seperate thread for the drivers]

After booting into fastboot u have to flash CWM because it has more options....["CWM-A70.zip".... u can locate it in this forumn].....so in fastboot mode open the file and run "install-recovery-windows.bat"..it will flash CWM recovery....when done

u have to enter into recovery by pressing both{vol- key and powerkey}...this will take u to recovery and in recovery there is a option called "intall zip from sdcard"...select it , then "choose zip from sdcard" , then choose the zip and flash it....
But the question arises what contained in the sdcard???

The answer is: actually i created a modified framework-res.apk from this site....uot.dakra.It and renamed the updated file from them to "update.zip"......
It flashed the file and then i rebooted and yepee u got ur phone back....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones