• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Micromax A73 STOCK ROM NEEDED!!!!!!!!

help me,i need stock rom of mmx a73.i got my phone bricked.i flashed my mobile with mmx a75 rom instead of mmx a73 using sp flash tool.please help me

y did u flash a75 rom on ur own ? huhh ?
we hv already ported to of d most stable n fastest roms BT n Anarchy fr a73 which wrk awesome !

n cn u plz explain d current status of ur phone coz if it is BRICKED nandroid wont really help i assume ! :)

Upvote 0
when i power on my mobile white screen only appears.

Are u still in d same condition if so then try to boot in recovery if you get into recovery then the Nandroid CWM backup will help you else you need to download the stock ROM from the mmx FTP and then flash it via sp flash tool. BTW which ROM of A75 did you flash on ur phone if its only a system img what you flashed then you can just flash the nandroid backup or any of the 2 ROMs BT or anarchy and ur phone will be ok.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones