1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

micromax hd a 116 shows on startup "unfortunately system UI has stopped"

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vaibhavsr9, Jan 8, 2014.

1. vaibhavsr9

vaibhavsr9 Lurker
    None

Jan 8, 2014
    hiiiiiiiiiii all
    plz help me my micromax canvas hd a116 shows the message as "unfortunately system UI Has stopped" also it shows contacts, android, setting, message, etc
    also i went for backup the data by pressing volume keys and power keys
    but wen enter button need to press it dont accept left menu key and right back key, so i cant backup and do factory reset.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello vaibhavsr9. I'm sorry you are experiencing problems. We do not have a specific support area for your phone... sorry. We do have a couple of Micromax Canvas areas where you might find help as well as a general phone discussion area. Here is a link to the general area: -- Other Phones (Android & Non-Android) - Android Forums
    And this is a link to the list of phone support areas we have. You might find something by reading through the few Micromax forums for similar problems.
    Android Phones - Android Forums
    Best of luck with your problem. I hope these forums will help you resolve them.

3. Luttappi

Luttappi Lurker
    None

May 5, 2014
    Male
    traveling
    Keralam
    I had the same problem when i uninstalledBattery Doctor(Battery Saver) from KS Mobile , the problem seems solved. I don't know why but after one week for testing purpose i reinstalled the same and got this system UI stopped message :(