1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General MicroSD card included with recent Incredibles?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nimbuscrenel, Nov 5, 2010.

1. nimbuscrenel

nimbuscrenel Active Member

Nov 1, 2010
    I just got my Incredible this week after ordering it from Best Buy during their Free Phone Friday promo- loving it so far. So I just got around to installing a microSD card today and to my suprise there was already a 2gb card in the slot. :thinking: I read that they included a card for early pre-orders, but this was just purchased and is a VW3 version. Even stranger is that the card wasn't inserted fully and therefore wasn't showing up when I looked at the storage specs menu. Anybody else who recently got their phone recently get a pre-installed microSD?

Advertisement

2. tshrimp

tshrimp New Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Yes. Mine also came with a 2GB MicroSD. I got it about 2 weeks ago, and has now been upgraded to 8Gb Class 6.

3. howarmat

howarmat Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Generation Dispatcher
    Noblesville, IN
    nimbuscrenel likes this.
  4. nimbuscrenel

nimbuscrenel Active Member

Nov 1, 2010
    cool, thanks for the info. It's funny, I think it may have been just barely making contact originally but worked it's way loose since it was never clicked in fully- I saw a notification about an SD card being removed or inserted at one point and just figured it was a bug since I didn't think there was one installed. And then Angry Birds disappeared on me- most likely because the card worked loose. I should have put 2 and 2 together a few days ago... oh well.

5. AndroidRider

AndroidRider Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2010
    Male
    Nissan Sales
    NJ
    Yea, I got mine roughly 2 months ago and it came with a card.