• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help microSD card jammed in the sim card slot

wth

Lurker
Apr 13, 2010
Topic says it all....

I managed to put the microSD card into the simcard slot after upgrading my phone, and now it's stuck. Anyone have any idea on how to get it out?

Considering opening the phone and see if i can get to it from the inside, not like I can blame this complete screwup on the warranty. :D

Topic says it all....

I managed to put the microSD card into the simcard slot after upgrading my phone, and now it's stuck. Anyone have any idea on how to get it out?

Considering opening the phone and see if i can get to it from the inside, not like I can blame this complete screwup on the warranty. :D

Sorry to say this buddy...but thats bad news.

I faced the same problem...I tried using my fingurez to pull out the CARD...But it slidded in...The problem is it gets locked within the SIM Teeths ( Sharply Pointed Somethings)

I showed it up at a Samsung Service Station...n ..even there its lying for like 20 days...and it all happened within 2 days of my purchase.

I wud advice...you not to open the phone...
Rush to the nearest Samsung Service Center...

All the bEst Bro

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones