• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MicroSD

Anonymous

Mar 6, 2010
I was just reading through the pretty vanilla manual for the moto droid(pdf form) and started wondering about the memory card.

How can I save the pdf doc to the card...I don't seem to have that option? Can I only save to the sd card when specifically given that option or are there workarounds for stuff like this?

Are you able to search your sd card using your phone rather than your PC?

By default, what info saves to the card and what saves to the onboard memory? Can you alter those settings?

1. Are you reading the PDF on your phone or computer? If on your computer, you can certainly just mount the Droid to your PC and move it over that way.

2. Yes, check Astro File Manager (this may also help you to save that PDF to your card if you're viewing it on your phone's browser).

3. In my limited knowledge, this is a complicated answer. There are caches and things that auto save to the SD card, from what I've seen so far, you can change the setting within each respective app.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones