1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General MicroUSB to USB-C adapter...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by WhizGidget, May 2, 2016.

1. WhizGidget

WhizGidget Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2010
    Female
    So I've ordered my HTC10, and I know that it works on a USB-C standard, due to the quick charge. But, all over my house I have some of the really awesome MOS Spring USB cables, and I was wondering what everyone's thoughts are about obtaining an adapter to convert those cables so that I don't have to re-invest in cables for awhile (that and MOS hasn't announced a USB C cable yet).

Is anyone here planning on going that route, or are we all re-investing in spare cables? And what cables would you suggest (because I'd like something really reliable and close to indestructible)

Advertisement

2. DUTCH VanATL

DUTCH VanATL Newbie
    None

Oct 29, 2011
    #2 DUTCH VanATL, May 9, 2016
    Last edited: May 9, 2016
    WhizGidget and TooHip like this.
  3. mahers

mahers Android Expert
    None

Apr 2, 2010
    Male
    Product Manager
    Concord, CA
    I got these
    I don't know if they are approved or whatever, but I don't plan to use them with the quickcharger the phone came with. I will use these for regular little sips of juice at work or in the car with regular voltage chargers. I'll use the OEM charger and cable at home for the most part, but it's nice to have a backup when you need it without having to buy all new cables.

4. WhizGidget

WhizGidget Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2010
    Female
    Thanks Dutch. The Anker one should be here today, and I'll see how it works out. I just don't want to buy new cables, and I don't think I should have to. Besides, it's just for a little bit of peace of mind while I'm at work.

5. ChadWilliam1

ChadWilliam1 Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 16, 2011
    Cincinnati
    I have been happy with every anker product I have ever purchased.

HTC 10

The HTC 10 is a flagship smartphone by the Taiwanese company. Announced April 12th and available May 2016, the HTC 10 features a full metal unibody design with unique chamfered edges. It was the world's first device with optical image stabilization on both the front and rear cameras.
Tags: