• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Might be old news. UK Release Date

received mine today and im very happy with it.

however in the box was a note from tmobile saying they are aware of a few minor problems and an over the air update will be available in the next few weeks

Congratz! I Haven't heard anything back from tmobile as of yet. I'm wondering will they just not get anymore stock in till the issues are resolved? if so i could be in for a long wait

Upvote 0
You know that moment when you shout "WHAT THE FUUUU!" I had one of those moment when i read this from buymobilephones

buymobilephones
Our first (small) delivery of the Desire HD is arriving tomorrow with more come next week.

And i would have got one because i ordered mine pretty early :/ Ahh well only have to wait a day or 2 until i get it from MPD.

Upvote 0
Only ordered mine yesterday from buymobilephones, and got email saying delivery is expected in 10 to 15 days.
Ah well, heres hoping they get an earlier delivery, would love to get it before next weekend.

Can someone confirm if the phone is "boyish", eg heavy and grrr, my GF saw the HTC promo video and wants one after the screen on her Iphone got broke.... she might steal it on me!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones