• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Might be time to return phone for 2nd time!

I've had more problems with the S7 Edge than I ever had with the Note 4 which had none!

First time I took phone back exactly two months after I bought it was because the screen was freezing all the time.

Even after getting the new phone, the microSD card only works part time. Usually I have to reboot to see it on the computer. This has always gone on... I think maybe it's the "cheap" microSD card I got free with the phone. Now I've had several issues at once starting with the last update a couple weeks ago, Game Service has been showing up all the time on my start screen. Then last night I couldn't send photo's via my text mail, then today I get the message on my start screen: "Process system isn't starting".

Sheesh, I had no problems at all with the Note 4 I had.

Anyone else have these problems and how did you solve them.

I'm going back to Costco's today and seeing if I can get another S7 Edge phone.... or maybe a Note 5. OR, one that is not a Samsung...

My wife and I have each had our S7E's replaced. Under warranty thankfully. I think Sammy tries to pump these out too quickly and we suffer for it.
Yeah,it happens,most likely in batches,a temporary failure in the mfg process can result in several handsets making it out the door,even w/the best of preventive measures in place.
I got 3 Blackberry Privs in a 2 week period & all had the same defect,callers couldn't hear me.
Didn't go for 4th bite @ the apple,went back to my previous phone.......................

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones