• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Migrating Data from IPhone 3G (4.0.2) to Samsung Vibrant

PinkFloyd

Aug 22, 2010
Anyone know of any Android apps/utilities which will help me migrate all my data from a IPhone 3G with iOS 4.0.2 to a Samsung Vibrant? I just made the switch and I want to migrate my data (contacts, notes, calender and music) from my IPhone to my new Samsung Vibrant. Please, someone tell me this is not as difficult or cumbersome as I think by having to reenter all my data and there is a Android app/utility that can make this easy for me.

Anyone who can point me in the right direction...a million thanks in advance.:)

Thanks codester. But does Iphone sync data to Gmail contacts? I know the damn thing does not sync with anything but Itunes or backup. I badly need my contacts, calender and notes transferred with least pains.

Yeah Doubletwist syncs data to Android phones but DT does not work with the latest Apple FW, which happens to be on my Iphone 3G but it does see my device and somehow manage to pool all the music from my Itunes folder.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones