1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Milestone 3][SVN] superLTE [r145][11-15-12]

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by argedion, Aug 10, 2012.

1. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

I dl'ed this the other day after viper 4g was giving me some small but pesky issues. I have been running it a few days now and its a great ROM. Not my work but go to the OP on XDA and Check it out.

[ROM][SVN] superLTE [r145][8-5-12] - xda-developers

If you have what is/was your experiance and would you recommend?

SO FAR SO GOOD SO WHAT!

not just an album title :D

dustwun77, Granite1 and ocnbrze like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. windsorclarenc

windsorclarenc Android Enthusiast

I like this ROM a lot. It's very nice and fast while being very smooth. This has been my daily driver for the last week or so. The battery life isn't fantastic. Usually after 8 hours straight of listening to audio books my battery on MeanROM would have been down to about 53%. With this ROM I was left with about 27%. Not terrible, but just not as good as I could have. Despite the battery life not being as good I recommend trying this ROM out. It performs very admirably.

argedion likes this.
  3. Yeah,

I tried this rom for a couple of hours yesterday, and I thought it was very snappy and it gave me a chance to try the Apex launcher which is cool. I would probably use this as my DD if I wanted a more stock ICS experience and JB and Sense 4.0.1 wasn't around the corner. Since I went through the hoops of installing TortoiseSVN I will be watching the dev on this ROM but keep Mean for my DD ATM.

argedion likes this.
  4. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

try another kernel see if that helps the battery life.

5. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

This ROM just recently hit milestone 1 so I thought I'd give it a try and I'm very impressed.

6. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member

I don't know what milestone 1 is, but this sounds impressive!

Granite1, ocnbrze and dustwun77 like this.
  7. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :)

Rxpert83 likes this.
  8. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

This actually is a very good ROM. I'll have to check it out again someday and see what the progress has been since I flashed milestone 1

9. dustwun77

well now, seeing as it has been in here bigger than life, I really DO wonder why I hadn't seen it. :p

10. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

I had to dig down to I think page 3 to find it, so no worries. ;)

The SVN feature is very cool. My internet here sucks for downloading any large files. Thats one of the contributing reasons why I stopped flashing meanROM. when it takes 2 hours to download his ROM and it gets updated every 2 days.... I just couldnt keep up :p

11. dustwun77

I can see your point. That is a long time to be trying to dl a rom!

12. -Mike-

-Mike- Android Enthusiast

will try it out for a few days and report back. just flashed it. :D

dustwun77 likes this.

HTC EVO 4G LTE Forum

The HTC EVO 4G LTE release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 2000mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews