• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Milestone Language problem [Lost in Translation?]

scg

Lurker
Apr 13, 2010
Hey, I just bought a Milestone from China. I managed to change most of the menus and input language from chinese/pinyin to English.

Well on the other hand notifications are still in Chinese. For example when there isn't any SIM in phone it informs that in Chinese, when the phone is keylocked or in calendar it gives the dates in Chinese..

So what should I do?

And also does Milestone support micro SDHC cards?

Thanks alot.

Hey, I just bought a Milestone from China. I managed to change most of the menus and input language from chinese/pinyin to English.

Well on the other hand notifications are still in Chinese. For example when there isn't any SIM in phone it informs that in Chinese, when the phone is keylocked or in calendar it gives the dates in Chinese..

So what should I do?

And also does Milestone support micro SDHC cards?

Thanks alot.

For language simply update the phone with a firmware that consists English. Make sure you choose a firmware that works in your country.

It does support MicroSDHC.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones