• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Milk, Cream, or Creamer?

I'd rather listen to an infinite loop of Justin Bieber than even smell coffee.

Thank you very much. Have a nice day.
what??????

one of my favorite things growing up was to go to a coffee shop where my mom always bought her beans from. and just the smell of coffee always made me smile. i loved the smell, but hated the drink as a kid......my mom let me have a sip one time and i almost threw up......LOL

sorry, but yeah i like it black....like my soul:maskeddroid::maskeddroid::maskeddroid::maskeddroid:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I can't walk down the coffee aisle in the supermarket without wanting to vomit. I find coffee to be disgusting. (and that's being kind.)
Did you have a bad experience somehow involving coffee, maybe as a child? I ask because it's not unusual for people to find certain smells unpleasant, but not to the degree you're describing.

Reactions: MrJavi
Upvote 0
I like my coffee black and strong, no sugar.

72aaf7dc41950071f5045904b0f78a65f8d500e694ffff8cc93ff2fe6b6dd5c3.jpg

Upvote 0
My parents both took their coffee black. I grew up drinking it black and never considered trying it any other way. I don't drink anything sweet so a sweetener is out of the question. My wife on the other hand loves her coffee but grew up drinking it with a creamer. She still uses a creamer and will do without if there is no creamer to put in her coffee.

I'm a firm believer that sweet drinks have a direct impact on teeth. Though I'm old and my teeth are getting lose and I've lost a few of them, I haven't had a cavity since I quit drinking sodas in the early seventies. Perhaps just luck but no sodas or sweetener in my tea or coffee has served me well.

Reactions: MrJavi
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones