1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Milk, Cream, or Creamer?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dontpanicbobby, Oct 20, 2019.

1. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member Thread Starter

I like my coffee black.

MrJavi likes this.
  2. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues Compassion is cool!
    VIP Member

Non-dairy creamer and/or vanilla soy or almond milk. And Sweet & Low. I can't stand black coffee.

MrJavi and dontpanicbobby like this.
  3. Mackey69

Mackey69 Member

Yep black and poured from a 25 year old Stanley thermos. Still made in Nashville at the time...

MrJavi and dontpanicbobby like this.
  4. dontpanicbobby

Glass liners rule.
    How do people break them?
    It's hard for me to imagine.

5. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

I like my French vanilla creamer with some coffee, please...
    Cant stand it any other way

MrJavi, tube517 and dontpanicbobby like this.
  6. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Black, no sugar.
    Expresso strength preferably.

Davdi, MrJavi, rootabaga and 4 others like this.
  7. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Extreme Android User
    VIP Member

8. no one

no one Android Expert

I'd rather listen to an infinite loop of Justin Bieber than even smell coffee.

Thank you very much. Have a nice day.

ocnbrze, Dannydet and dontpanicbobby like this.
  9. tube517

tube517 Android Expert

Hazelnut or French Vanilla like they have in Wawa or the Continental Breakfasts in hotels (I'm cheap lol)

Wawa coffee > Starbucks. Don't @ me.

10. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

what??????

one of my favorite things growing up was to go to a coffee shop where my mom always bought her beans from. and just the smell of coffee always made me smile. i loved the smell, but hated the drink as a kid......my mom let me have a sip one time and i almost threw up......LOL

sorry, but yeah i like it black....like my soul:maskeddroid::maskeddroid::maskeddroid::maskeddroid:

#10 ocnbrze, Oct 20, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
  11. no one

no one Android Expert

I can't walk down the coffee aisle in the supermarket without wanting to vomit. I find coffee to be disgusting. (and that's being kind.)

12. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues Compassion is cool!
    VIP Member

Did you have a bad experience somehow involving coffee, maybe as a child? I ask because it's not unusual for people to find certain smells unpleasant, but not to the degree you're describing.

MrJavi likes this.
  13. mikedt

mikedt 你好

I like my coffee black and strong, no sugar.

72aaf7dc41950071f5045904b0f78a65f8d500e694ffff8cc93ff2fe6b6dd5c3.jpg

MrJavi, joe71, Madasa and 3 others like this.
  14. olbriar

olbriar  

I drink nothing that's sweet. I like my coffee strong and black. It can be hot or cold or anywhere in-between but no sweet. I want to taste coffee.

MrJavi, dontpanicbobby and Steven58 like this.
  15. Steven58

Flavored coffee (hazelnut, blueberry or caramel). Skim or regular milk. Splenda. Black when I'm trying to count calories.

16. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

If I make it, black. If I order it out cream and sugar because all I can taste is the chlorine in the water.

MrJavi, dontpanicbobby and Steven58 like this.
  17. dontpanicbobby

I'd put half and half in the creamer category. I used to use it.

18. Milo Willamson

Milo Willamson Android Expert

Sometimes Hazel nut cream, sometimes Moccha Carmel cream, other times just milk and coffee, a few equals.

MrJavi, tube517 and dontpanicbobby like this.
  19. wartalla

wartalla Lurker

I usually add oat milk to the coffee with mushrooms. Have you ever tried? It is made from RYZE organic mushrooms. I wouldn't have tried if I hadn't read their benefits. When I got a chain of health issues after my student life, I was looking for an alternative to regular coffee. Because of the lack of sleep, I got a kind of anxiety and indigestion. A student would eat junk food from mac, or grab in the hurry a sandwich in the morning because of a lack of time. The consequences were visible, with no energy, no mood. My roommate was drinking this coffee, but I was looking skeptical at it. Since I have received the treatment from my doctor and here were written to drink Mushroom Coffee. Guys, it's a must to try!

#19 wartalla, Oct 7, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
    dontpanicbobby likes this.
  20. rootabaga

rootabaga Android Enthusiast

1. Hot
    2. Black
    3. Strong
    E. All of the above, thank you.

dontpanicbobby, Davdi and MrJavi like this.
  21. rootabaga

rootabaga Android Enthusiast

Very crude, but funny...consider yourself forewarned:

Madasa and Dannydet like this.
  22. Black, no sugar, but almost never without something to bite - unless I'm offered a cup.

@mikedt had the line I always think of from Airplane :)

23. joe71

joe71 Android Expert

It really depends upon the coffee, sometimes you need to add a ton of sugar and cream to drink the coffee other coffees are better black they are perfect without adding anything, flavor coffees such as hazelnut or pecan a dash of milk will do
    I am a certified coffee snob

Madasa and MrJavi like this.
  24. I'm not sure what real coffee is. I don't stock the real stuff.

Every time I had one from a Nespresso machine I get a fit of sneezing. Don't know if that's a thing.

MrJavi likes this.
  25. olbriar

olbriar  

My parents both took their coffee black. I grew up drinking it black and never considered trying it any other way. I don't drink anything sweet so a sweetener is out of the question. My wife on the other hand loves her coffee but grew up drinking it with a creamer. She still uses a creamer and will do without if there is no creamer to put in her coffee.

I'm a firm believer that sweet drinks have a direct impact on teeth. Though I'm old and my teeth are getting lose and I've lost a few of them, I haven't had a cavity since I quit drinking sodas in the early seventies. Perhaps just luck but no sodas or sweetener in my tea or coffee has served me well.

MrJavi likes this.