• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Millenium Apps: Alarm Clock, Tasks, Flashlight, Timer and Stopwatch

Oct 10, 2012
Hi there,

I want to share with you my powerful yet easy to use utility apps (Description below):
Alarm Clock Millenium (FREE)[Tools]
Alarm Plus Millenium (PAID)[Tools]
Tasks Millenium (FREE)[Tools]
Timer Stopwatch (FREE)[Tools]
Wave Flashlight (FREE)[Tools]

Your feedback is welcome.

Thank you,
Yan

1- Alarm Clock Millenium (FREE):
You will be impressed by the abilities of this alarm clock +Timer/Stopwatch app. The paid version is even more impressive with additional features (Alarm Clock, Tasks, Birthdays, Relaxing music,..).

In addition to the basic functionalities of an alarm clock, Alarm Clock Millenium allows you to:
• Set an alarm with your voice just by dictating time.
• Wake up smoothly with the option of increasing volume.
• Select the stop mode that suits you (button, mental arithmetic, Captcha code, visual test, puzzle, mixed, shake, flip, wave hands).
• Set and save alarms for either a specific time or within a certain time.
• Define and activate alarm profiles by the default alarm option.
• Adjust the brightness of the screen during the alarm.
• Set the parameters of the vibrator ...

2- Tasks Millenium (FREE):
Did you get stressed trying to remember all the things that you have to do? Did you miss an appointment? Did you forget to do something important? This will never happen with Tasks Millenium, The best Tasks & To-Do List app from the developer of the famous Alarm Clock Millenium App. It allows you to keep track of your daily tasks in a very intuitive way.

What makes Tasks Millenium so special:
★ Voice command for tasks and time.
★ Reads your tasks.
★ Set notifications, alarms with crescendo volume and/or vibration.
★ Tasks are organized chronologically to five tabs (Before today, Today, Tomorrow, This week, Later).
★ Set for a date or within a certain time.
★ Wide choice for repeating tasks (every x hours, x days, weekends,...).
★ Backup and restore tasks.
★ Night mode with brightness control (swipe up-down) and amazing digital & analog clocks with seconds.
★ Highly customizable UI (background, font size and color,...).

3- Timer Stopwatch (FREE):
Timer & Stopwatch is a powerful yet easy to use tool for your daily activities, from sports to medication, including cooking and all kinds of time measurement.

This app offers:
★ Unlimited Timers that can run simultaneously or sequentially.
★ Drag & Drop to reorder Timers.
★ Precise Stopwatch with accuracy of 1/100 of a second.
★ Customizable Widgets: feature-rich Timer and Stopwatch widgets.
★ Background support:when you close the app Timers and Stopwatch will continue to run.
★ Control buttons on notifications.
★ Battery efficient: uses the minimum battery power possible.

Timers:
★ Can be restarted automatically for up to 1000 times or unlimited.
★ Set an alarm or vibration for the end.
★ Read Timer title at the end.
★ Reorder by drag & drop.
★ Can run simultaneous or sequential timers.
★ Can run and be controlled on notification.
★ Run for up to 100 hours...

Stopwatch:
★ Accuracy of 1/100 of a second.
★ Save results to Memory.
★ Share results via social media.
★ Track lap's number, time and cumulative time.
★ Can run and be controlled on notification...

Color it:
You can easily change the color of background and header to make it look the way you want.

4- Wave Flashlight (FREE): (Screenshots in a post below)
I am pleased to announce the release of our new flashlight app that is so unique, it allows you to turn your android device into a real flashlight with smart gestures abilities: Wave Flashlight FREE.

Unlike apps of the same type already available, Wave Flashlight allows an efficient use to preserve battery power for a long time. Explanation: With the proximity sensor, you can choose to activate the lamp when your hand is close to the sensor to use it only when needed and consume less battery.

The app is very simple to use but well equipped with nice options like widgets, screen light with swipe gesture support to change colors and brightness ...

Give it a try, you may keep it for good

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    851.1 KB · Views: 121
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    648.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    605.2 KB · Views: 118
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1,001.1 KB · Views: 71
  • En8.png
    En8.png
    524.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 1.png
    1.png
    175.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 4.png
    4.png
    484.2 KB · Views: 70
  • 5.png
    5.png
    144 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Just download and installed, working on setting alarms right now.

Free version, something I noticed is if I set the alarm with my voice, it says "Please Tray Again More Clearly." That could be corrected to say try easily, if that's a big deal to you. It recognized the voice pretty easily, I have to say. I like the features, too, including the captcha and whatnot.

I'll have to post back in few days, and see how it works in action!

Upvote 0
Hi there,

I am pleased to announce the release of our new flashlight app that is so unique, it allows you to turn your android device into a real flashlight with smart gestures abilities: Wave Flashlight FREE.

Unlike apps of the same type already available, Wave Flashlight allows an efficient use to preserve battery power for a long time. Explanation: With the proximity sensor, you can choose to activate the lamp when your hand is close to the sensor to use it only when needed and consume less battery.

The app is very simple to use but well equipped with nice options like widgets, screen light with swipe gesture support to change colors and brightness ...

Give it a try, you may keep it for good

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.milleniumapps.waveflashlightfree

Your feedback in comments here will be very appreciated.

Thank you,
Yan

v9HgLctVemcUNQlOWQBagfVgG9dkahviVRozpOeXQ0Fj4GEvsVJOF_rTW4Pmd0NWPdz-=h900-rw

LE1fRABlMnt1iU0FE-hIZPr2Fx8O3Tfd7nzMzcDGNW5_hg7d28pztaoK3K4yf4E_UB7g=h900-rw

1utRQ8AaP0VfTUzxKLoaiZ0lnSd79beU_Y2737pqF6h9O2EV-o42DrxNsxusjF1-4aM=h900-rw

YMMBs8ZZfV1kAu-dcvVOFdR-kKyfZ9f6yARGrQe-dPEQFOmG4gXALlsIKmFmcgeSWA=h900-rw

Upvote 0
Thanks codesplice,

I see that the policy changed, not so pratical especially for titles (how to do if we have like 30 apps :)). I have to add this app in the title of the thread :)

Cheers,
Yan

No worries; we just strive to keep this subforum from getting overly cluttered. A lot of developers with multiple releases will have the thread renamed to something like "Developer's App/Game Releases", or else they retitle the thread to reflect just the latest one. I'd be glad to help you out with either approach - just let me know what you'd like the thread to be called :)

Upvote 0
No worries; we just strive to keep this subforum from getting overly cluttered. A lot of developers with multiple releases will have the thread renamed to something like "Developer's App/Game Releases", or else they retitle the thread to reflect just the latest one. I'd be glad to help you out with either approach - just let me know what you'd like the thread to be called :)

Thanks, i tried to change it in the first post but it didn't apply.

Something like this will be good as a title:

[FREE][APPS][2.3] -Alarm Clock Millenium -Wave Flashlight

Upvote 0
Tasks Millenium FREE

Did you get stressed trying to remember all the things that you have to do? Did you miss an appointment? Did you forget to do something important? This will never happen with Tasks Millenium, The best Tasks & To-Do List app from the developer of the famous Alarm Clock Millenium App. It allows you to keep track of your daily tasks in a very intuitive way.

What makes Tasks Millenium so special:
★ Voice command for tasks and time.
★ Reads your tasks.
★ Set notifications, alarms with crescendo volume and/or vibration.
★ Tasks are organized chronologically to five tabs (Before today, Today, Tomorrow, This week, Later).
★ Set for a date or within a certain time.
★ Wide choice for repeating tasks (every x hours, x days, weekends,...).
★ Backup and restore tasks.
★ Night mode with brightness control (swipe up-down) and amazing digital & analog clocks with seconds.
★ Highly customizable UI (background, font size and color,...).

Your feedback is appreciated, you can reply here or by email. All suggestions are welcome too

Best regards,
Yan

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 74
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi there,

Check out our Redesigned Timer & Stopwatch app and let us know what do you think..

Timer & Stopwatch by Millenium Apps is a powerful yet easy to use tool for your daily activities, from sports to medication, including cooking and all kinds of time measurement.

This app offers:
★ Unlimited Timers that can run simultaneously or sequentially.
★ Drag & Drop to reorder Timers.
★ Precise Stopwatch with accuracy of 1/100 of a second.
★ Customizable Widgets: feature-rich Timer and Stopwatch widgets.
★ Background support:when you close the app Timers and Stopwatch will continue to run.
★ Control buttons on notifications.
★ Battery efficient: uses the minimum battery power possible.

Timers:
★ Can be restarted automatically for up to 1000 times or unlimited.
★ Set an alarm or vibration for the end.
★ Read Timer title at the end.
★ Reorder by drag & drop.
★ Can run simultaneous or sequential timers.
★ Can run and be controlled on notification.
★ Run for up to 100 hours...

Stopwatch:
★ Accuracy of 1/100 of a second.
★ Save results to Memory.
★ Share results via social media.
★ Track lap's number, time and cumulative time.
★ Can run and be controlled on notification...

Color it:
You can easily change the color of background and header to make it look the way you want.

Link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.milleniumapps.timerstopwatch

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Merged into your existing thread here in accordance with the guidelines.
I know it's been a while since you have been here, so please be sure to review the guidelines for posting (they are in the stickies and the top of the forum):
http://androidforums.com/threads/you-may-see-some-changes-in-here.703660/

http://androidforums.com/threads/minimum-requirements-for-posting-a-thread-here-read-me.210153/

and if you need the thread title changed, you can do so, or let me, or another staff member know and we can help with that:)

Upvote 0
Thanks @Mikestony I was lost last time. Now i understand how better it is to have posts in one thread :)

I hope that in the future, you will allow us to upload pictures instead of just links.

Cheers,
Yan
You can upload a picture. Just use the "upload a File" option tab under your post ;)

Reactions: Millenium Apps
Upvote 0

Attachments

• En-1.png
    En-1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
  • En-2.png
    En-2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 65
  • En-3.png
    En-3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 66
  • En-4.png
    En-4.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 96
  • En-5.png
    En-5.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 97
  • En-6.png
    En-6.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 100
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones