• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mind boggling research!

Hehehe xD

Weeeell :D maybe it is not always accurate f many but for me I was shocked I just couldn't believe how bang on it was!

Mine is a money loving mad man and I can be very obsessed with money but I have learned to curb it and work on it a bit lol :)

I am a bit into it because I just can't get over how accurate it is (for me at least lol)

But maybe it doesn't work for everyone lol :D

I can be ruthless and it can be scary sometimes haha lol

I was stunned when I read it.

He apparently took 50 people born on the same exact day (so 50 x 365 - so it's about 18250 people in total give or take) and I was totally stunned! :D

It helped me a he'll of a lot so if there is someone else maybe it can help or if someone feels it rings very true like it did for me then hopefully it can help you too! :)

It is for free anyway haha :D

Hopefully I helps someone out there who might relate to its incredible insight.

Lol but if it makes you laugh then all g hehehe :D either way it's all good lol! XD

Upvote 0
Woops sorry typing this from my phone again for some strange reason it always gives problems lol :D

It only seems to be when I type too fast it misses things sometimes interesting I wonder what it is??

Lol but yes loony you are extremely caring or diplomatic it's actually very impressive I should work on that lol. :)

Upvote 0
I entered my brothers', my son's, my wife's birthdays and frankly any one of them could be for any of the others. That's the deal with these things, they take advantage of human nature to connect the dots, so we see connections where there really are only similarities or coincidences.

To quote Sheldon Cooper, it's all hokum and malarkey. :D.

Reactions: psionandy
Upvote 0
Hmm maybe but maybe not :)

I think there are too many accurate results that come of it.

But yes it is not wise to Base ones entire life on it as the be all and end all but it does seem to have strange relations to society.

Like when Pluto entered capricorn , about 2007 / 2008 with the economic collapse.

Pluto is the destroyer and capricorn represents structure, money / economy and governments.

This is exactly when the great recession happened :D
Just a bit tooooo much of a coincidence I think ;)

But everyone is allowed their opinion hehe :D

Also why the world currently in in dreamy and out of touch or extremely sensitive is that whole pisces in Neptune it is amazing but also causing havoc.

The world does indeed seem far more hectic than I recall it to be.

It seems very accurate and should maybe not be considered a bunch of garbage.

I am not talking about horoscopes just talking about the more general alignments.

People always make fun of me but I am cool with that :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones