• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Minecraft mod?

UnknownUser1

Android Expert
Jun 19, 2012
Iasked in the root section because i imagine you have toroot to mod the game and i put in the warp section cuz i wanna make sure its compatible with this phond. Is there a redstone mod for minecraft pe i love the game spite a few glitches but after watchin my roomate play on his pc i cant stand it on the phone without pistons and redstone

If this thread gets moved i understand iv gotten my answer and if it is moved please pm me a link

I was building a sky castle and it was 70x50 and when i got to the 5th floor it started lagging. Got halfway done with it and then everytime iopened the map it would close out without so much as an fc notice it blew but then my roomate got it on pc and its epic man i wanna use pistons and redstone i love gettin creative with thatkinda stuff

If this thread gets moved i understand iv gotten my answer and if it is moved please pm me a link

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones