1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

minecraft update

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nixxx23, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Nixxx23

Nixxx23 Lurker

I have a Dell Venue running Froyo 2.2. I have Minecraft PE 0.1.0 installed, how do i update to 0.5.0?

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±

Welcome Nixxx23!
    Glad to have you here today:)
    While I don't know the answer to your question, I can at least welcome you but I know of 2 people who will see your post and respond:)
    My best bet is either Digital Contoller or MetroidPrime....let's see:p bet? bet?

Thanks for joining:D

3. Nixxx23

Nixxx23 Lurker

Thanks, for the welcome.

4. xmr405o

xmr405o Android Expert

Welcome to the forums, Nixxx23!

Your phone should have the play store loaded you should be able to update. Go to the play store hit the menu button and hit my apps. An update will be waiting for you.

Nixxx23 and Mikestony like this.
  5. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±

Can you tell I don't game at all? I know what Minecraft is but not what the o.p. was talking about :p I think I'm in the minority of people who play games:)

6. Nixxx23

Nixxx23 Lurker

Ummm..... I didn't install it from the play store, so there is no update available for me.

7. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!!

Hi and welcome to AF, Nixxx23. :) Where did you install it from? :)

Mikestony likes this.
  8. Nixxx23

Nixxx23 Lurker

I got it from a friend.

9. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

Welcome to the forums! :)

Glad to have a fellow crafter among us :D

If you side loaded it from a friend then there will be no possibility to update it as the play store will no recognize it as downloaded.

Lastly, if you got it gifted to your or somewhat like that, you should be able to go to your Play Store application and find the Minecraft game in your apps list, in the top right drop down, and from there it should give you the option to update it. :)

Happy Crafting!

Mikestony likes this.
  10. Nixxx23

Nixxx23 Lurker

Is there no way to get the apk elsewhere?

11. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!!

Best to just get it from the official Google Play store and may just have to get the game from Google Play instead. Better that way and you support Mojang. :)

Nixxx23 likes this.
  12. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

Its a paid apk, so any place offering to download it for free would be piracy. If that is the case, we can't help you.

There may be other reputable markets selling it. You could also contact the developer

xmr405o and Nixxx23 like this.
  13. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

By buying it directly off the Play Store here: Minecraft Pocket Edition

You can try to appeal to the Developers of Minecraft and send them a message that you already have a version of Minecraft but want it on your current Google Play account.

They will probably ask for proof of purchase and then if you can provide it, they will more than likely, deactivate it for the prior account and activate it for your current account. :)

Nixxx23 likes this.
  14. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hello and welcome aboard. :)