• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mini SDK? Is it gone? [solved]

knoober

Android Enthusiast
Apr 13, 2014
I did a fresh install of my OS on my pc and lost the tools I had installed for Android. I went back to find the mini SDK (which is what I was using before a day liked) and the links don't work. I guess I didn't do an extensive search, but I can't seem to find it. I guess I'll just have to use the full scale SDK, but really the mini was enough for my purposes.. And I liked it! What happened?

That's the post I was trying to get it from. Link doesn't work ( and it shouldn't right? I didn'tread wrong? It does say removed in the changeling right?) but I'm sure that's where I picked it up in the first place... I'm confused. I'm going to feel real silly when you point out some part I didn't read.... Oh yeah and just a quick question... Is this the sort of thing thread that has a place elsewhere? Or is this a good spot? I get kinda confused as to the organization of the larger boards. Thanks again

Upvote 0
There is a .zip file at the bottom of the post (the attached .zip.)
click on that, and it will auto download, then unzip it.
:)
If you still have issues, I can upload a link for you;)

Edit: As far as your question as to where you should have posted this? The Android Lounge or the FAQ forum would have sufficed also. But no worries, I'll move this when we get ya sorted;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones