• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories mini usb to 3.5mm adapter here!

Those headphones arent ussually all that great though and its a shame we're gonna have to buy that stupid adapter.

I agree, the adapter is an annoyance, but I'd gladly use an adapter if adding an 1/8" jack made the device thicker or longer. I've never liked earbuds either, but I'll reserve judgment until I try these. More than likely I'll be getting an adapter.

Upvote 0
The other adapters at the bottom of the page look more compelling to me. The 3-in-1 adapter in particular. The one thing I truly hate about "data+charge+headphone" ports on devices like HTC and Samsung phones is: you can't do more than one of each at the same time.

The 3-in-1 adapter, though, might let me actually charge and talk at the same time. That's a huge deal, IMO.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones