• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root minor issue with eclipse 2.3

I installed the eclipse 2.3 rom a few months ago and so far, i love it. However, i've noticed a few bugs. Multiples of the same SMS message from people, random slowdowns, and an odd restart when i leave the flashlight (turned on from the notification bar) on too long. Any suggestions? Should I send these issues to the dev for the next version?

I highly suggest running with V6 super charger script by zeppelin rox. It works really well with eclipse 2.3 . Make sure to also run the kick ass kernalizer script, the 3g turbo charger, and the nitro lag nullifier. I used to be a huge fan of cm7 but after switching over to eclipse 2.3 , I feel it integrates better with other apps like Facebook, instagram , and dolphin HD. Everything is so much smoother. give that combo a try and you won't be disappointed or laggy.

Reactions: themib
Upvote 0
I highly suggest running with V6 super charger script by zeppelin rox. It works really well with eclipse 2.3 . Make sure to also run the kick ass kernalizer script, the 3g turbo charger, and the nitro lag nullifier. I used to be a huge fan of cm7 but after switching over to eclipse 2.3 , I feel it integrates better with other apps like Facebook, instagram , and dolphin HD. Everything is so much smoother. give that combo a try and you won't be disappointed or laggy.

I too prefer Eclipse over CM7. CM7 may be snappier, but Eclipse is no slowpoke and everything works correctly. CM7 has a couple of issues that, while no deal breaker, puts limits on the X2 that Eclipse doesn't.

Upvote 0

Are those easy to search for or could you provide me some links?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones