• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Minute Machine

mpizgatti

Lurker
Jan 1, 2012
Hello everyone, first time posting here.

I already published to market but not really done with this lite version yet. Also working on pro version simultaneously. I just wanted some feedback and feature suggestions of you can think of any. The basic premise is a minute tracker for prepaid phones mostly, however also useful for those who just like to know how many minutes they are using.

So far I have it tracking number of days, minutes remaining, and it has an option to set the minute limit. I'm messing around with the layout some, colors etc. and not sure what I like for sure in that aspect yet.

(Sorry was going to post a link here. Just realized I can't do that yet. Well, the package name is pizgatti.minute.vibe.end , or you can search for "Pizgatti Creations" in the store. It's called "Minute Machine Lite" at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I was thinking about different features to add.
Maybe vibration or flash the screen every 5 minutes? These will be optional of course, to turn off and on. I'm implementing a way to start your plan month as well, so that each month on that date it rolls over and resets the days counted?

Any other feature ideas I would love to hear. Does the whole layout just look silly? I can't post images or I would show you the pro version, it has buttons down the right side with one of those being the "options" button to set some of the new features.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones