• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Minute problems with my droid

DaygosDankest

Dec 16, 2009
Firstly, I love this phone more than my kids;) but I've been having some small issues with it. Sometimes, Ill get a text from someone and it'll say its from a different contact or I'll go open a picture/video and it'll be the wrong one, it even displays the wrong thumbnail. Also, not often but occasionally I go to click on a box to type something and it opens only it won't allow me to type but this is solved by turning the phone off then back on. Is there anyone else having similar problems? Would you suggest I exchange it?

Ya, I have 2.01

Are you using any home replacement apps? Home++ had my SMS doing your exact problem. Also, when I get the issue with not being to input a letter, I open up the hard keyboard and it seems to resolve the issue.

I am using home home++...hmm maybe its a bug? And my hard keyboard will work, but it doesn't fix the on screen one. Im also having troubles opening up the box at all on facebook...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones