1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Minutes Usage (unlimited versus shared)

Discussion in 'Verizon' started by snapcase, Dec 20, 2011.

1. snapcase

snapcase Android Enthusiast

So I have a 1400 minute (unlimited messaging and data) plan. Mobile to mobile, along with Weekend and Night calls are supposedly unlimited. I have a few questions about how these are actually counted.

For Mobile to Mobile, is it still verizon phone to verizon phone? Or is it any mobile phone nowadays?

The big one though, is I look at my bill, and it shows things like 10 minutes used on a phone call between two lines on my account. That shouldn't count toward my minutes.. but it either doesn't differentiate on the minutes per call readout, or it is for some reason putting those calls against my 1400 minutes. Anyone sure which it is, and if it's the former (doesn't separate minutes counted against the shared plan versus the unlimited minutes) is there any way to find that information out? I'm trying to figure out which phone numbers specifically are using up the most minutes.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Extreme Android User
    VIP Member

Mobile to Mobile = Verizon to Verizon only.

Have you set up a user account on Verizon's site? You can sign in there and it will show you what phone numbers were called, who called who at what times. You can break it down by mobile to mobile, peak, nights etc. and by each line. It's an invaluable tool really.

You should also have 10 Friends and Family numbers, they work like mobile to mobile. Be sure to set them up if you haven't already.