• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mirroring

Reaper86

Lurker
Jan 30, 2022
Had this problem a while. Smart cast wont work right, skips and freezes, unless I delete phone frome tv and restart tv. I try to reconnect and first try it wont but the second always does, then it runs perfect but if I disconnect and try to reconnect I have to do it all over again. How can I fix it? It's a samsung tv, no internet/ wifi it's all offline. My galaxy s7 and a20 work every time I use them but the s21 won't. The problem started a couple months ago I was streaming a movie and the power went out for a moment then came back on and since then I've had this problem.

Reboot the router
its not wifi thats the issue. samsung phones can connect to a samsung smart tv via the samsung tv app. i never use it. i have chromecast that i i use. i love the remote that the new chromecasts comes with.

have you tried wiping cache and even data on the tv app on your phone?

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones