• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mirrors Maze

Sone

Lurker
Aug 31, 2010
A new logic game for Android 1.5 as well as its more latest versions were presented not long time ago.

The game is available on both SlideMe and Android Market.

I must say the game made me feel a lot of positive emotions which I would like to share with others by saying a few words about this game.
When the game starts running, your attention is grasped by dynamically changing screenshots and pleasant music in the main menu. After reading brief and clear game instructions you are ready and armored to start your logic battle straight away.
The main difference between Mirrors Maze and its numerous laser competitors such as Chromatrone and Laser Reflections is a high quality graphics.
There are 30 original levels in the game. The game-play approach is unique too. To simplify it the game creators removed the option of moving objects on the game field. Mirrors Maze is easy for a newcomer because to play it you could just rotate game objects 360. Mirrors Maze is challenging and breath taking for hardcore gamers too as furthermore it contains new levels which are more and more complex.

Whatever screen size your mobile phone has, it does not matter since the game flexible game controls allow users to feel comfortable anyway.

To resume it all,

Advantages
- Attractive graphics
- Awesome game-play
- Speed
- Stability
Disadvantages
- No support of high resolutions
- Game sounds could be better
New even more interesting levels are coming soon. Can

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones