• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Missed Calls Samsung S3

I bought this phone brand new 3 months ago. For the past month my phone has not been recording missed calls when I get a call from a number that is not in my contact list. The calls never shows in my missed call log. Then I will receive a voicemail notification an hour after the voicemail was left. If the caller does not leave a message I have no way of knowing the call was ever placed. It's as if they never called. This glitch has caused me to miss some very important calls. I am 100% positive I have active phone service/coverage during the times of these missed calls, yet the phone never even rings. It seems as if incoming calls from non-contacts are only sucsessful 50% of the time. Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening? Thanks
Samsung S3 SPH-L710T running android version 4.4.2

Ahh I'm so disappointed! Today the problem is back! I guess I will have to try to do a factory reset. If that doesn't work they indicated I will need to take the phone in to their service center and may have to have the phone shipped off for repair under warranty. I'm leaving for vacation so I wont be able to update this again for a couple of weeks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones