1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

missed calls

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by zuben el genub, Feb 7, 2011.

1. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Extreme Android User

Is there just a plain call lister like the old Motorola RIZR had? It just listed all calls, did nothing with them, synced them to nothing. - They just sat there on the phone until you deleted them. I'm tired of digging for the log, I haven't been able to get it on a page without the rest of the phone apps like contacts, favorites, etc. I don't like voice mail. VM doesn't do any good if you pick up in the middle of a prerecorded call like a pharmacy would give if your prescription was available. You didn't catch the first part, and since you answered, it didn't GO to VM, so unless you find the number ------
    Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rob.G

Rob.G Android Enthusiast

You could try the Call History. Place a shortcut to in on your home screen by long-press on an empty spot, select App, then scroll down to Call History. It should also be listed in your app drawer.

Other than that, I don't believe there are any other apps that do that (yet?)

If you needed further assistance, it will help to list what phone you have so other users can give more detailed and device specific assistance.

3. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Extreme Android User

I've got the Samsung Apollo. Like I said, there is a phone log, I just can't get it on the screen by long press. It seems to be under Phone on the screen and I can't find it as an app or setting on the phone.
    Thanks