1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

missed green rectangle messaging app

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by david099, Sep 13, 2011.

1. david099

david099 Lurker

Dear All Federal Communication Commission employees: deaf users, HTC mytouch 4g had missed the specific green rectangle messaging app, missed vibration intensification that I told HTC report. I do not interest in blue/white rectangle message app. HTC is a full of witch hunt against deaf addresses! HTC hurts my feelings with their refusal offer us with vibration intensification for allowing deaf access. T-Mobile had lot full of witch hunt against me in higher price $49.99, add most witch hunt against charge of text messaging against me everyday, what great witch hunts against me in dumbest customer with T-Mobile, T-Mobile had totally full unfriendly against me everyday! T-Mobile made unwelcome me using T-Mobile account as they made me in bad customer addresses telling to judge at the court as forward report to Department of Justice addresses! I was not happy with HTC MyTouch 4G due of missed specific green rectangle messaging app as HTC hurts my feel telling the federal communication commission immediately!

Advertisement