• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Missed Notifications Reminder App

kernal99

Lurker
Dec 3, 2018
This app has been working great, it's good to know when there's a message waiting. Just one problem, not with the app, but with a notification that pops up and sets it off.
This is a stupid news notification pop up by Taboola on my ZTE phone tha I can;t get rid of. I read it's build into the zte phone. pic attached
Does anyone happen to know how to get rid of it or hoe to get the MN app to not recognize it?
Thanks,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181210-132111.png
    Screenshot_20181210-132111.png
    278.3 KB · Views: 209
As I said that news screen popup is not an app, it's built in to zte phones and I've found no way to disable or delete it. Of course the notifications are coming from the MNR app, that's what it's there for so if it's disabled, there will be no beeps. It's that damm Taboola popup that's triggering the notification.
Do others have this on their ZTE Tempo N9137?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones