• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Missed the $200 Samsung deal, am I done for?

I preordered from ATT I went to the actual store the other day and the first thing they said is they honor the Samsung rebate. So basically just take it to your carrier store VZW, Sprint, ATT for the trade in.

i tried this over the weekend and my ATT store only offered me a credit of $90 for my Note 2 and i had to spend the $90 credit on the spot. Did you have the same issue trading in your phone?

Can i use gazelle.com to trade in my phone instead? or does it have to be ATT?

Upvote 0
I have the same issue. I even contacted Samsung and all they did was send me an email directing me to the policies for the rebate. I pre ordered and traded in an old phone. I never received an email through Samsung after dotting all my info into the rebate website. When I tried to do it again I got an IMEI error message. I want my $200. Maybe this was a scam?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones