• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Missed work, problem with headphones and Alarm clock

vcs

Lurker
Jun 3, 2010
So I missed work the other day. I go to sleep listening to music on my droid with headphones in the headphone jack. I woke up around 10am (2 hours late for work) and looked over at my phone. The alarm had gone off, but only in my headphones which had fallen off during the night.

The only time I listen to music is when I am going to bed, but I no longer can because of this problem.

Does anyone know how to make alarm clocks ALWAYS play over the speakers? Or do I just need to buy a new alarm clock?

I used the search feature btw and could not find anything. Thanks!

From the headline I thought you slept an extra 8 hours. I was going to say that you have a much bigger problem then an alarm clock if you can sleep all the way through a work shift. But then you explained later that you were late to work, you didn't miss work.

I would also say there isn't a workaround on this. Alarm clock is the way to go.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones