• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Missing 60fpsin YT app

Are you sure this is the case? Can you open a video that you know 100% is 2k or 4k and then screenshot the settings and post here? You can do it really easily through our Forums App.

It's possible that you're getting auto-lowered quality due to your network speed. Or the videos you're watching simply aren't recorded in the quality you're seeking.

Upvote 0
Are you sure this is the case? Can you open a video that you know 100% is 2k or 4k and then screenshot the settings and post here? You can do it really easily through our Forums App.
It's possible that you're getting auto-lowered quality due to your network speed. Or the videos you're watching simply aren't recorded in the quality you're seeking.

Its definetly not the network speed and im sure the videos are up to 1440p60 but i can only go up to 720p60.

If its a normal video i can go all the way up to 1440p but not when its 60fps

Upvote 0

Its definetly not the network speed and im sure the videos are up to 1440p60 but i can only go up to 720p60.

If its a normal video i can go all the way up to 1440p but not when its 60fps

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-21-16-44-30.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-21-16-44-30.png
    451.1 KB · Views: 151
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones