• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Missing app's anyone?

n0m0n

Nov 8, 2009
HERE
OK so now that this beast has gotten released has anyone else noticed that the market isn't revealing all the app's that are listed with the Droid, or Incredible.
Now these app's are major minor ones.
These are the ones I have noticed since they are the ones I had on my above mentioned devices.

iTiage
HistoryErase
MyMemo
PhoneLogger
Fandango
RadioTime
SlingPlayer
MobileDefense
MoreIconWidget (paid version)
Bejeweled
Wertherbug Elite (free one is in the market)
TapaTalk

Now these are the ones I have noticed because I used them so I am positive that there are many more that I am unaware of.

I have reported this to Verizon over a week ago when I first received my DX, but they just pushed me to Moto who gave me a bogus tech # to Google which didn't offer technical support.

Anyone or is it just me???

OK so now that this beast has gotten released has anyone else noticed that the market isn't revealing all the app's that are listed with the Droid, or Incredible.
Now these app's are major minor ones.
These are the ones I have noticed since they are the ones I had on my above mentioned devices.

iTiage
HistoryErase
MyMemo
PhoneLogger
Fandango
RadioTime
SlingPlayer
MobileDefense
MoreIconWidget (paid version)
Bejeweled
Wertherbug Elite (free one is in the market)
TapaTalk

Now these are the ones I have noticed because I used them so I am positive that there are many more that I am unaware of.

I have reported this to Verizon over a week ago when I first received my DX, but they just pushed me to Moto who gave me a bogus tech # to Google which didn't offer technical support.

Anyone or is it just me???

For crying out loud, Google or whoever really needs to get this process cleaned up. The problem is the Market is not recognizing the new device or OS version as valid, so it's not showing apps that are copy protected.

This has happened several times when the Eris and other devices were updated/patched and it took WEEKS for the issue to be resolved. It's hyper-annoying and all Verizon or Motorola can do is point fingers. You can report it to Google all you want, but no amount of user base pressure seems to change the process.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones