• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Missing Apps in 2.2, oh, and some thanks

So i had a few initial hiccups with the 2.2 update that HTC said we shouldn't have, but its stable and I'm not really complaining. I did have a question for those of us who switched though.

I'm missing such things as Chrome to Phone and the 3D Gallery. I don't particularly mind, but was wondering if anyone else had the same issue.

BTW, thanks for all the update info and installation help that was posted! Because of this great forum I was not only able to download the update directly to my phone, but also complete the update without a computer. Not bad for multitasking while out drinking. Couldn't have done it without the forum (not the drinking) and for that, and continued support, I'd like to offer thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones