1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Missing apps in market!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Indrid Cold, May 24, 2011.

1. Indrid Cold

Indrid Cold Well-Known Member

Well this sucks. I have Fission 2.5.7. I installed the emerald green MARKET theme and now not ALL apps are there. PayPal for example cannot be found. Anyone know where to find the patch?

Or how do I fix this issue? Perhaps I have to reinstall the ROM...

Anyone?...Please!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ylexot

ylexot Android Expert

BTW, when I used this, I got stuck at the Motorola logo when it rebooted. But everything was fine after I pulled the battery. So, don't flip out if that happens to you.

Indrid Cold likes this.
  3. Indrid Cold

Indrid Cold Well-Known Member

I was having the EXACT same issue with Liberty 2.0.1 and ended up uninstalling the ROM. Perhaps this will ALSO fix that ROM issue as well?...Nevertheless...Thank you sir! Have a great one!

4. ylexot

ylexot Android Expert

I'm not sure how it works with the various ROMs, but since it says that it changes the phone's "fingerprint", I'm guessing that it would work. I'm guessing that it just alters it to report as a DX on Froyo.

Indrid Cold likes this.
  5. cougar214

cougar214 Android Expert

6. Caveman419

Caveman419 Android Enthusiast

Kept freezing after re-boot. Luckily made it back to CWR to restore nandroid.

7. Caveman419

Caveman419 Android Enthusiast

Well that did not exactly work with the nandroid back up. While flashing the nandroid it would hang up at the restoring data section and the app_sslcache file.

Looks like I am SBFing back to Froyo and then will get back to .595.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews