• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Missing Calendar

samdale36

May 4, 2010
I have had my Desire for about a month now. All of a sudden, it isn't syncing one of my google calendars (i have 3, all on the same account, and the other 2 are shown)

I have gone into the settings of the calendar, and the missing calendar is listed and ticked. However, nothing is shown on the calendar on the phone (there are events if i check it online).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have had my Desire for about a month now. All of a sudden, it isn't syncing one of my google calendars (i have 3, all on the same account, and the other 2 are shown)

I have gone into the settings of the calendar, and the missing calendar is listed and ticked. However, nothing is shown on the calendar on the phone (there are events if i check it online).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Yeah same with me.

I have tried everything and one of my 3 calendars wont show up.

no idea whats going on

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones