1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Missing Camera Mode tab in Note 10 camera setting

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Charles Lee, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Charles Lee

Charles Lee Newbie

I tried to set my camera mode to remember last setting. Following the instructions I found online, I got to the camera setting. But there is no Camera Mode tab. All other tabs appear to be there except the Camera Mode. I tired to update my software, but it shows my software is updated. Is the tab hidden somewhere?

Dannydet likes this.
  2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

no idea what you are talking about. do you have a link? what camera settings are we talking about that you want it to remember?

3. Charles Lee

Charles Lee Newbie

Sorry. Turns out the instructions was for S10. In Camera mode there was a switch that will allow you to remember the last setting. The Camera mode has been eliminated in the Note10 update. I want to launch the camera in the video mode when I launch it remotely with the S pen. But it always launch into the photo mode. How can I launch in in the video mode instead?

4. Trom

Trom Well-Known Member

Probably script something using Tasker, which I have found to be the most useful until.

5. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues Compassion is cool!
    VIP Member

By using a better camera app? :)

I just tested both of mine; they remain in video mode if that's how I leave them. One, Motorola's camera, came with my device; the other, Open Camera, is available to all. You can try it, or other camera apps, and see if that solves the problem.

6. Charles Lee

Charles Lee Newbie

Yes, it does after a while. But if you leave the camera app turn off for a while, it will open in the photo mode again. But I found a solution. I can use the S pen air motion to change the mode remotely. So the problem is solved.