1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Missing earbuds?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Evil.Bonsai, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Evil.Bonsai

Evil.Bonsai Android Enthusiast

Bought my Note from ATT last month, and I just now noticed I did not have any earbuds. Don't really care as I usually use a pair of Denon or Ultimate ears, but was there supposes to be a set included? I've read a few reviews and at least one mentioned getting them in the box.

2. CASUAL

CASUAL Well-Known Member

The earbuds come with the international version of the note. So nothing is missing from your purchase. If you would like to get some of those earbuds they are only around $5 on ebay. These headphones have been released with almost every Galaxy branded device so that is why they are so cheap. If you ever need some new ear buds/ or headphones I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you picking up a pair. The Treble is super crisp while keeping the bass pretty deep and complex. Since they are "in ear" they cancel outside noise pretty well and they also have a built in microphone that you can use during calls. I really do highly recommend these in two years ive only had to replace mine once and i use them heavily on full blast and i excercise with them etc... for only $5 you really have nothing to lose :D:D:D

Here is a link for some black ones

New OEM Samsung Headset EHS60ANNBE for Galaxy S Tab T849 S i9000 Prevail Epic | eBay

and

Here is a link for some white ones (a little more expensive than black due to not being as overproduced)

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Evil.Bonsai likes this.
  3. Talderon

Talderon Android Expert

Funny, there was a pair in my box.
    :party:

4. Reggie3

Reggie3 Well-Known Member

Not in mine. I ordered a set from samsung

5. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Android Expert

I also got earbuds in mine. But, I have a Canadian GNote. Looks like AT&T not only messed with the ROM, but the accessories too. :rolleyes:

6. becksfan

becksfan Lurker

I just got my AT&T Note yesterday and there were also no headphones in the box. It came with two manuals and a charger thats all. I do have a pair of the headphones from another Samsung Focus S and they are nice to have.

Samsung Galaxy Note LTE Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews