• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Missing Flashlight app

I'm coming from an OG EVO and I used the flashlight app a LOT on my phone. (Just quicker and easier than looking for a flashlight when I needed one). I was surprised the HTC one wasn't on the new phone, so I went looking for it.

If anyone else wants to get it for your phone, just make sure you set up your HTC account (so you'll have access to everything in HTC Hub), then once you are in HTC Hub click on Applications >> Categories A-Z >> HTC Essentials. You'll find the Flashlight app there if you want it. Also in there is a LinkedIn app and the Teeter game.

What is HTC hub?

Upvote 0
View attachment 41524

Backup zip made with EStrongs File Explorer, upload with Boat Browser, works with latest rom, let me know if any trouble.
Thank you so much! I've been looking for this apk forever it seems. I found a few, but they either errored out or didn't function the way they should when installed. I know it's seemingly petty and small but I am extremely happy now. Thank you again this looks and works exactly like the original HTC flashlight on my EVO two years ago. I was afraid it would not work with jelly bean and the EVO 4g LTE, But it does... PERFECTLY!!! You are the best, I mean it.

Upvote 0
View attachment 41524

Backup zip made with EStrongs File Explorer, upload with Boat Browser, works with latest rom, let me know if any trouble.
I searched high & low trying to get this file. The ones I installed doesn't get brighter each time you press the button. But this one works exactly like the one on my OG EVO 4G.

Sweet! Thanks. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones