1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Missing Google Maps on Market

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by koki555, Jan 4, 2012.

1. koki555

koki555 Newbie
    None

Dec 18, 2011
    Hello, can someone help me how to update my google maps on my HTC Sensation they are missing from the market! I saw that many people have the same problem but i didn't find how can i fix it! Also i'm interested if someone know to tell me and use offline navigation! i use MapDroyd but there is not navigation!

Advertisement

2. BrandiWattles

BrandiWattles Lurker
    None

Dec 27, 2011
    Good Morning,
    I myself have a Android based phone and I have upgraded my phone to the most up to date Google maps. On a day to day bases your android should give you a prompt to do updates from the android market. When launching the updates it takes you to the android market and you have the option of updating which applications that have a upgrades available for your device and programs. If your phone is not prompting you to update apps on your phone you might want to look into whether or not you have a operating system of at least a 2.3 on your phone if you do not. The HTC Sensation is a newer phone you should be able to upgrade your operating system to have the 2.3 then your phone will give you the most up to date upgrades for the apps you have on your device now. If your having issues getting any of this accomplished on your smart phone you should contact your technical support for your carrier to see what assistance they can give you to find out why your phone is not prompting you to do the updates when they are available.

Hope this helped.

3. androidforums_sj

None

Sep 7, 2010
    i noticed this too on my samsung vibrant. I just went to the Maps icon, tapped the upper left arrow and it gave me "Navigation" as a choice. Seeing that blue arrow sure made me smile. Maybe give that go ? :D