• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Missing 'my apps' in market on liberty 1.5

killerb777

Sep 23, 2010
Took the plunge into liberty 1.5 w/watermarkd theme and installed fine. But now my apps in the market won't show. I had this issue before going into roms with just z4 root where clearing the data/cache on market app brought them back, but it still doesn't seem to work. I also tried to install the apps from my pc in market and it installed fine but it will not show up in "my apps" on my DX. is this a common problem and is there any known fixes for this.

Took the plunge into liberty 1.5 w/watermarkd theme and installed fine. But now my apps in the market won't update and install. I had this issue before going into roms with just z4 root where clearing the data/cache on market app brought them back, but it still doesn't seem to work. I also tried to install the apps from my pc in market and it installed fine but it will not show up in "my apps" on my DX. is this a common problem and is there any known fixes for this.
i have had the same problem on my gfs x when i installed liberty 1.5 the other day on her x and i also saw a few others on the forum with this issue.The way my gf had to do it was manually install every app ,they were all there in the market under her downloads but were not installing as should

Upvote 0
i have had the same problem on my gfs x when i installed liberty 1.5 the other day on her x and i also saw a few others on the forum with this issue.The way my gf had to do it was manually install every app ,they were all there in the market under her downloads but were not installing as should

Thx. I was hoping to prevent this but my apps don't even show on my DX from what's listed on the market from my PC. Even when I install it from the PC to my DX it won't show. I would have to force close/clear data and reboot for it to show up in 'my apps' in the market.

Upvote 0
Only fix I've been able to get to work is use titanium backup - 'restore missing apps with data' - select missing apps - turn off the phone - pull battery and sd card - and they now appear in the market.

Im sure this could also be done on the PC in the market by for some reason I noticed that some apps/widgets didn't show up in my market account online.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones