1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Missing 'my apps' in market on liberty 1.5

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by killerb777, Feb 5, 2011.

1. killerb777

killerb777 Member

Took the plunge into liberty 1.5 w/watermarkd theme and installed fine. But now my apps in the market won't show. I had this issue before going into roms with just z4 root where clearing the data/cache on market app brought them back, but it still doesn't seem to work. I also tried to install the apps from my pc in market and it installed fine but it will not show up in "my apps" on my DX. is this a common problem and is there any known fixes for this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. gmenfan83

gmenfan83 Android Expert

i have had the same problem on my gfs x when i installed liberty 1.5 the other day on her x and i also saw a few others on the forum with this issue.The way my gf had to do it was manually install every app ,they were all there in the market under her downloads but were not installing as should

3. bomerkid46

bomerkid46 Lurker

hi i am new, i have a Motorola backflip phone and i want to install non market apps, i used this tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va7lCoQCtgY&feature=related, i followed all the steps in this video but at the end when it says go to cmd, and install the .apk you want it tells me error:device not found, and my debugging is enabled

4. killerb777

killerb777 Member

Thx. I was hoping to prevent this but my apps don't even show on my DX from what's listed on the market from my PC. Even when I install it from the PC to my DX it won't show. I would have to force close/clear data and reboot for it to show up in 'my apps' in the market.

5. killerb777

killerb777 Member

Only fix I've been able to get to work is use titanium backup - 'restore missing apps with data' - select missing apps - turn off the phone - pull battery and sd card - and they now appear in the market.

Im sure this could also be done on the PC in the market by for some reason I noticed that some apps/widgets didn't show up in my market account online.

6. Metfanant

Metfanant Android Expert

here is what you're gonna try...

- clear your market's cache
    - open Titanium Backup Pro
    - click "menu" hard button
    - click "more"
    - click "market doctor"

it will scan all installed apps and try to repair their market links...try it a couple times if it doesn't work...it didn't work the first time for me...

MikeAce00 and killerb777 like this.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews