• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Missing photos on Ultra 21

Dav1d

Lurker
Jan 17, 2023
Hello everyone
I appreciate that this might have been posted before, but I cannot locate about 5 important photos of a document. I've checked all the apps, trash and cloud backups, they seem to have dissapeared. Can anyone help please?
Many thanks
David

Thanks ocnbrze,
yes I've checked Google and other back up "clouds"...no where to be seen. I must have inadvertently deleted them, but to be honest, I don't know how, as they were important...ah well, thanks anyway.
if you have been letting google backup your photos and they are not there, then somehow you have deleted them.

just to double check, i would log online to your google photos,https://photos.google.com/, and double check there. sometimes you can just delete photos off of the device without entirely deleting the photo from the cloud.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones