1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Missing Photos

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jugglerbry, Aug 21, 2012.

1. jugglerbry

jugglerbry Member

Hi all

I'm hoping someone can help.....

I recently took the family out for the day and took loads of photos with ,my DHD, all seemed to be working ok until we got back home only to find that only the first three photos were in the gallery. All the others were/are missing :(

My battery was getting pretty low and it did warn me that I couldn't UAE the flash, but apart from that every photo I took seemed to work as normal. It even displayed each pic after I'd taken them so I thought they were being saved. Alas not....

Does anyone know if I can recover the missing photos from anywhere else on the phone or anything else I can try ?

Fingers crossed...here's hoping.....

All suggestions welcome. Thanks in advance....

**UPDATE**
    I've since used ES File Explorer and found all the missing photos in the DCIM folder along with every other photo I've taken. However, for some bonkers reason I just can't get them to show up in the gallery.....any ideas anyone ??

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. BrutalUK

BrutalUK Android Enthusiast

Ok...I've had this problem before with the original Samsung SD card but since I changed to a 16gb card I've had no problem. But there is a work around simply go into settings>storage>unmount sd card>mount SD card. Afterwards go into gallery and your photos should be there. I'm pretty sure there is a app on the play store that does it for you in 1 click. Also are you running Gingerbread and on Vodafone branded handset? Reason I ask is it was well known with Vodafone DHD's had this problem but it seemed to be fixed when Gingerbread came along so If you have Gingerbread it maybe a problem with the SD card itself.

HTC Desire HD Forum

The HTC Desire HD release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews