• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Missing USB Debugging

bart2201

Android Enthusiast
Dec 31, 2011
I just did a complete re-install after bricking my phone, but now when I load titanium B/U/ I get this message "Your system settings maycause problems. To correct this go to your phones Settings then in "Applications" then in Development and tick the "USB debugging" checkbox.

The problem is that I cannot find the USB debugging checkbox anywhere in the settings menu, I've gone through every variation and sub set in settings and cannot access the USB debugging enabler setting. How do I fix this? I previously had this setting enabled but now after doing the reboot its gone from the menu.

PROBLEM SOLVED. Used the 3845#*323# link to re-enable debugging.

Glad you solved your problem, but there was another solution. Go to software info in your settings, and keep tapping your build number.
That should add a new option to your settings called developer options. From there you can enable usb debugging.

1407939499745.jpg

Upvote 0
Thanks, my bad I was informed once b4 about how to start developer options but at the time I didn't make the connection between needing to enable it to use USB debugging. I've never had to enable that before it was always just an option in settings. Anyway I want to thank you guys for putting up with my needing help sometimes for the same things again. I guess my memory is getting shot at 61 yrs old now.

How I envy you younger guys who are able to be on the cutting edge of all these new developments in electronics. Keep up the great work you guys are doing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones