• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Missouri user... Just got HTC Hero

been on the blackberry curve 8330 for few years and lurking on the crackberry forums. RIM just isnt keeping with the times... Jumped ship... Got a Sprint HTC Hero and loving it.. So much faster then RIM... New OS , new forum.
I post very little but visit daily.. I been checking this site out for 2 weeks before i signed up. Does anybody even read this? Blah blah whoobly blee, let me out the car befor i pee... didnt think so.

been on the blackberry curve 8330 for few years and lurking on the crackberry forums. RIM just isnt keeping with the times... Jumped ship... Got a Sprint HTC Hero and loving it.. So much faster then RIM... New OS , new forum.
I post very little but visit daily.. I been checking this site out for 2 weeks before i signed up. Does anybody even read this? Blah blah whoobly blee, let me out the car befor i pee... didnt think so.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones