• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Mixzing: Can't update or uninstall

Psychokitty

Android Enthusiast
Dec 14, 2009
In the forum dog house.
I tried to update mixzing and it failed a few times. I didn't think much about it until I decided to spring for the paid version. I bought it, but it wouldn't upload either. So I went to uninstall mixzing in hopes that a fresh re-install would fix the problem, but it's not listed in my apps list under the manager.
I have my apps backed up, so I tried uninstalling mixzing that way, but it fails.
The app itself works fine.
Any ideas?

Hi John, Thanks.
When I filter the apps list under manager, MixZing Lite does show up, but it doesn't have the option to uninstall.
This is with UD 9.8, which has worked flawlessly for me. I know he had put "3" into the ROM, but I don't know if MixZing was also built in. (Both were apps I had loaded before installing the ROM.)
I'd like to excise the app & reinstall it. Switching ROMs is not really an option yet, as nothing I know of feature wise compares to UD 9.8. I do have Root Explorer.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones